Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wonders...

Hey people. I have some things I would like to say to catch you up on stuff...

1. Oh my gosh! I went to target. And, in the funkey isle, they had empty rackes labled "PARADOX GREEN FUNKEY SINGLE"!!! Also, a video thing was there with an ad for funkeys. I hit the "Press here" button, and it was a NEW ubfunkeys ad with jerry talking about it. at the end, he SHOWED ACE BEING PLUGED INTO THE UB HUB, and was playing a game I THINK I MADE!!!! Wow..... and on the side of the video player it was a line up of funkeys with DC HERO funkeys in it! Joker, batman and superman. wow.

2. Making a new funkey troop, although some people said they don't like it. Well sorry, it's fun to write. Almost done with the first part.

3. Because my site is suprisingly popular, how would it be if I expanded? You know, keep the blog but make other things for it? Like a Yola-made website. Or a forum(which everybody else has)? I think it would be cool. You can vote on it on the side.

Thanks. Now I must be getting back to writing the funkey troop...
Please post,

-80

6 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Same thing was there for me at target. I was just about to post cuz I just got home. Though there wasn't the movie and the lady said that they are coming this week!

Gresh96 said...

Onewa80,
u should post more bionicle stuff its the only reason i come here. also when is the net part of BTM coming.

Fallen Soldier said...

Cool expand. I come here for everything on this blog.

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

i expect pg funkeys to come. they arent in stores.

ƒυηкιкιƒℓυяяу said...

Can you post a link to the video Onewa?

Onewa80 said...

If I can find it. Maybe it's on youtube, but what should I search for?

-80