Friday, August 7, 2009

BLACKEST HOLE and some big news! READ THIS!

Guys........ cause the poll's pretty much over........ I am proud to present...

MY NEW WEBSITE!

*PLZ IF YOU THINK I COPIED FROM OTHER SITES, I DIDN'T. THIS SITE WAS CREATED LONG BEFORE THEY CAME OUT. ALSO IT WAS CREATED A DAY AFTER THE POLL CAME OUT ALSO.*

Worried about it? Don't worry, it only has a couple new things on it. like a chat page, little club (Anyone can join, to join you must find the hidden link), and a place for stories like BTM and funkey troop.

plus.........
I GOT THE BLACKEST HOLE! Which means, I can kill henchman 2.0! Plus, you don't need the funkey to get the items, trophy, game in your game room and that stuff. wow. so, that's kinda nice.

please post and check out my site!

-80

5 comments:

Fallen Soldier said...

Great Job Onewa in getting the black hole. Suck and Kill the Henchman 2.0. Nice Job.

Amber said...

How do you get the black hole anyways?! Our target had older funkeys in the CLEARANCE section for 1.98! We got a BERGER! Yea!

Onewa80 said...

Awesome!
you get the black hole at doing very well at rastro's game.(Rastro's a funkey)

-80

Fallen Soldier said...

Hey Onewa do u want to be an author of my blog. Cause u can post funkey stuff while me and the other post bionicle stuff. U don't have too though. I need ur email though. U can then delete that comment

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.