Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New and awesome Paradox Green pics and updates!***UPDATED***

Check it out! I have a friend named Orcistra
. He has beaten paradox green. But look at these pictures! (I'm the dyer, he's the mulch)

Ace Jerpack!


Blustry turbine!
How cool is that?
Plus, there is a poll beside this post which you all know about by now. If I should expand.
Well, there's 2 days left and I have some stuff ready if "yes" wins.(looks like it) So guys, get ready.
And I'm going to target. The guy said there that paradox green should be there now, so I'm gonna look. UPDATE: Nope. nothing at kmart or target.... *sigh*
Please post,
-80

5 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Really.... I just got nectar, tadd, and maul so I figured you would have luck too.

Onewa80 said...

I once called toys r us to see if they had a bionicle. The lady said yes. Me and my mom drove out there, only to find that the guy lied. I'm a little skeptical about THIS time...

-80

Gresh96 said...

i went to target yesterday and saw a black,red, and white tadd funkey. isnt that the very rare one? i didnt see mulch or ace though.

Onewa80 said...

:O
Wow, Gresh! Yeah, that's very rare, but that's the only type of funkey that's out now. Must be some kind of mistake(It IS a mistake).

-80

Onewa80 said...

P.S.
Got the blackest hole!(Something used to kill bad guys in funkeys)

-80