Friday, August 14, 2009

Interveiw with a Mulch

I have ann awesome friend. his name is orcestra(I've mentioned him before). Well, that's his username on funkeys. His other username on the speakeasy babble forum is Wags. He has SAVED PARADOX GREEN! I asked him a few questions about funkeys and here's the interveiw with a mulch:(ORcestra's reply is in orange cause he likes pumpkin pie)

1. Are there trophies for Mulch and Ace?
Yes, there are trophies for Mulch and Ace.







2. How do you earn coins for mulch and ace? You earn coins by creating and sharing your games. you can also earn 5 coins by playing other peoples games.

3. How do you earn the trophies and the items to destroy the henchman with mulch and ace?


You earn the trophies by sharing 11 games, and then create 4 extra games for a total of 15 games. You get the special items by creating 2 games after you have gotten the trophy for a total of 17.

4. Which game creator funkey do you prefer?

I think mulch is the better funkey because it resembles Super Mario Bros.


5. Do the phisical forms of Mulch and ace look like the ones on the computer?

Yes, Mulch and Ace look the same as they do in the game.


6. Do the phisical mulch and ace really come with the blustry turbine and jetpack prototype?

Yes, they do comes with the turbine and jet pack, and the jetpack and turbine can be detached from the funkeys so you can put them on other funkeys.
7. If you were stuck in a burning building and had to choose one type of pie to grab and get out of the building with, what type of pie would you choose?
My obvious choice would be Pumpkin Pie! Wait, now i want pumpkin pie.....

-Wags/(Unique Funkey Name)Orcestra
So there you have it. Please post,
-80

10 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Thanks for all that! Now I know when I get mulch and ace what I have to do to accomplish everything.

Onewa80 said...

I know. Orcestra\Wags is awesome!
BTW I got the trophy!

-80

Mike Bozzo said...

Woooow cooolio! :O

-mfunk

Fallen Soldier said...

he rocks, Orcestra rocks, i've done Mulch's game and earnd his trophy, but I don't have Ace. Now I know what to accomplich. thanks orcestra.

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

i want pump better then ace and mulch.

and Orcestra doesen't like me much.

Onewa80 said...

..
You say that about everybody, neos.

-80

Fallen Soldier said...

hey can u guys follow my blog. www.gearsofwarshadow.blogspot.com. thx

Anonymous said...

No Onewa. Actually Ace and Mulch look diffrent in real life then on the game. The Symbol on mulches face is much smaller on the real one and ace is much better looking then on the game.

Onewa80 said...

Roco, what are you tallking about> Mulch looks the same as in the game. and I own him, I just need to post about it soon...

-80

Fallen Soldier said...

Hey Onewa. If u look on my blog. And click on moc contest prizes. ur prize is there. Sorry the supplier of prizes changes names. He likes changine people's names.And he has made this video for someone else.