Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bionicle-The mission pt 3

Well, lots of bumps have come up, delayed the comic. It won't have the ending I was planning, but I'm sure you'd like to see what happens to Berix!
Malum: So. I won, didn't I?
Berix: No! Gresh won!
Malum: *sigh* I didn't want to have to to this. Vorox, kill him.
Vorox: Gggggzzzzcccckkkk.
Berix: Noooooooooo!
*Booooooooom*
Malum: What? How could this happen???
Tarix: Looks like I cought up with you just in time! I'll also need to tell you-
Gresh: Tell me later.
Tarix: Hyaaaa!
Gresh: Yah!
Gresh: Ughhh! Tarix! Help!
Tarix: A little tied up in the moment!
Malum: Heh. I knew I was better.(My cat got in the way)
Berix: No, and you never will be!
Malum: Ugh! No!
*Crash*
Vorox: Hisssss!
*Thump*
Malum: Ohhhhhh...
Malum: Fine. If we can't kill you, we'll kill your friend in the Iconox village. Strakk, is it?
Gresh: Hey! Get back here!
Tarix: Gresh, they're gone. We'll catch up to them, but now we have another problem.
Gresh: Another? What?
Tarix: The skrall kidnapped Raanu...
Gresh: WHAT?

To be continued...
Like it? I'll post a teaser later, and I cannot say when the next one will come out... cause I don't know.
So, Please comment,

-80

6 comments:

Air force @-1-@ said...

nice comic -80

Air force @-1-@ said...

oh btw i meant 80 bye u not by me forging ur name lol i was saying nice comic 80

Air force @-1-@ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Onewa80 said...

Lol

-80

Pteprocks said...

STRAKK!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Go for Strakk first! Nobody cares about Raanu! Lolz.

Onewa80 said...

Lol

-80