Thursday, February 26, 2009

The New Bionicle Glatorian Game Is OUT!!!

CHECK IT OUT! HERE'S A REVIEW:
Okay. First you're gonna have to download something for it.
THEN:
You start out in the.. um... place-where-you-get-ready-place.(you start out as Gresh, but you have to earn other Glatorians so you can play as them. I took this when I got Tarix, but I'm already at Malum now.)
And then you can go around and talk to the agori.

And here are some other pics:
AND save your bio-codes! THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE OTHER PLAYERS!
Look!

So have fun!
Please post,
And, *sigh* (he asked me this) How about you go on over to Carabu's blog and follow it? He says he REALLY needs followers.

-80

17 comments:

Mastermatt said...

I didn't need an update

Onewa80 said...

?
really? weird. I had to download something.

-80

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

can you play as tuma or ferro? it will be awesome if you can!

Anonymous said...

You download the unity player but some people already have it.

Onewa80 said...

Sorry Neos, I don't think Fero or Tuma are in the game.

-80

Mastermatt said...

how do i save bio codes?

Onewa80 said...

They are on the back of your bionicle canisters.

-80

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

but, what if you can play as them?

MichaelTalkz said...

Onewa don't take a mod offer from Megabomble to become a mod on his site!! Please he's evil please don't ther are only four non evil people left!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You should do a "Make your own Paradox Green funkey!" Or a "Make your own BIONICLE!"

Anonymous said...

I beat 150 on the game. I got 185!!!

Onewa80 said...

Coolzness!!!

-80

Onewa80 said...

CP!!!!! HEY! DON'T CALL HIM EVIL!

-80

Pteprocks said...

I got Strakk, but my BIO-Code won't work!!! What do I do?

kingduck0089 said...

same i got starkk but mybio code won't work

Onewa80 said...

I dunno...

-80

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=xingtone ringtone maker 5.0.1 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg