Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nothing new... now what?

Well, funkeys is getting a little bit boring. Nothing new. No new updates. No new funkeys released. I was sort of hoping for a little more updates around here. My yang agrees!
I've been posting a little bit more about bionicles is because A whole new UNIVERSE just came out, and a whole BUNCH of new sets also came out. Funkeys, just came out with hidden realm, bu then, after that, loot. but I was wondering if funkeys have finnaly, well, got bored. But obviousle funkeys will come out with more things.... in August. And that's 6 MONTHS FROM NOW.
Share your thoughts, please. am I the only one that thinks this?

-80

7 comments:

Squiddy said...

Onewa,I feel the same!!!! There's nothing new so I haven't been on funkeys for a while...:<

epaez said...

i agree with you onewa i was just on last night and ther was nothing to do

Chobots is AWESOME said...

i agree too i havn`t been on since you are my buddy on ub funkeys

Pteprocks said...

DC Heros are out in the Spring you know, Onewa...

Onewa80 said...

Sweet! DC HEROS!

-80

Nibbie24 said...

They are getting boring i cant wait for an update

SecretMissionTarget said...

yah, i agree with you. funkeys is getting a bit boring lately. well, at least we have DC heroes to look forward to soon.
~M