Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bionicle: The mission pt 12

Ok. Here's 12. (longest BTM ever!)
Metus: Aaand, there. Good as new.
Gresh: Thanks, Metus.
Metus: Without your cast you would still be injured by now. I'm glad I saved this.
Raanu: Metus. That would paper would be a lot of money. Could you sell it and we could use the money for when Strakk faces Malum.
Metus: Good idea.
Tarix: It's good that your leg is better, but with Strakk asking Malum for a battle will require it.
Strakk: Well you should be worring about me, because I'm gonna be the be the one asking him!
Tarix: Well, come on. We'd better find Malum.
Strakk: But where are we gonna find Malum, exactly?
Gresh: Like this.
Malum: Ouch!
Malum: Oof!
Malum: What was that about???
*thunk*
Strakk: You!
Malum: I hate you.
Strakk: Shut up.
Berix: HOW long must we be with these guys?
Tarduk: I'm not a fan of this either, Berix.
Strakk: I challenge you to an arena battle. Vulcanus. If I win, you stop hunting me down.
Malum: And If I win?
Strakk: You can kill me...
Everyone: What???
Malum: I accept. See you there, Strakk.
Gresh: Strakk, That wasn't very smart. Do you know what you're doing?
Strakk: Sure.

Ok, Please post.

-80

9 comments:

flagster said...

AWESOME THAT WAS GREAT though have you ever thought of adding zesk and roktus? what about tuma?

bones111 said...

Cool fight.P.s.Want to do a blog together?

Squiddy said...

cool! Check out my blog! I have a new post!

flagster said...

WHEN WILL PART 13 COME OUT?

Steven said...

umm, its been a really long time and ive been waiting for your next ep. when does it come

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dm2000 said...

shut the crap up, man

Anonymous said...

oh **** you

Unknown said...

are there any more?
I like it very much!!!