Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Malum-ified and a arena battle.

I got malum yesterday! HORAY! An stuff. And cause I'm excited and stupid, I made a arena battle in the Arena Magna! (My living room. It might look small, but my house is big) THe anouncer will be berix:

"Welcome to the arena in vulcanus! I'm berix, here to tell you all that's happening!
I one side we have Gresh, with his split-shield ready for action!
The other is malum, with his fire claws!"
"Okay, if you hit your apponent, 2 life points are taken away. Hit his can, you only take away 1 point. Ready, Fight!"
"Gresh fires!"
"Malum grabs it in his claws!"
"Malum fires!"
"It's heading straight for gresh!"
"Gresh blocks it! But wait! It looks like it's going to hit-
-Malum! It hits him dead on!" (NOTE: That is not blood. Just special effects. Really really cheesy special effects.)
"And malum's power level drops 2 points!"(I lost the pic with it showing it at 3 points)

"But the battle's not over! who will win? Now back to regular post:"

Okay. So what did you think? Should I continue making these? Post on what you think.

-80

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

continue continue! I want to see how it ends!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Yes please make a sequal I want to see who wins!

Onewa80 said...

Plus, there will be the biggest twist EVER in the next one! :D

-80

Pteprocks said...

I can't wait! :D

Squiddy said...

I like Malmum.