Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bionicle: The mission pt 8

OKAY! Here is is:
Berix: Sooo... tired...
???: Hey! Hello!
Metus: Hey. I'm on my way to Iconox, but I'm lost. could you guys tell me where to go?
Tarix: We were just on our way there.
Malum: Aim for the head. One shot one kill.
*thunk*
Gresh: AUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Tarix: Gresh!!!
Tarix: What...?
Malum: You stupid Vorox! I have to do EVERYTHING myself!
Tarix: Look out!
Gresh: What...?
*shing*
Malum: Augh!
Tarix: How is he?
Metus: I've seen this one before when training. It's a massive injury. It'll take weeks to recover without water...
Gresh: It's okay. I can stand on it- AAAAUGH
Metus: Gresh, no. You need to rest.
Gresh: But what about-
Metus: Trust me. You need a night's rest.
Tarix: Okay. Let's set up camp...
Berix: YES!!!
Malum: If they're resting we're resting. Let's tell the others...
Metus: I have bandeges and a map to a water oasis Iconox won when we beat Vulcanus... Here.
Gresh: Thanks...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thanks! Please post...

-80

9 comments:

Gresh96 said...

That's awsome. Did you just buy Metus? Anyway. Check out my blog i have a story thing going. It may be too early to write a story thing with the summer sets, butI'm doing it. Look at it and tell me waht you think. I'll try to post a chapter each day. Again, very cool. Do you have all the new sets like all of the agori glatorian and warriors? Great job with this, i can't wait for the 9th one.

Gresh96 said...

I'm so glad you decided not to shut down your blog. Have you gotten over the sickness you had? Like I said before. I love the Btm story thing. Are they going to meet Strakk in the next one. I hope you're already working on it cause alot of people will get restless cause the story is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Onewa80 said...

Lol.
Yeah, I just got Metus like, on tuesday.
My planning will be a little bit of Strakk in the next one,(don't get your hopes up, and they don't meet him) and I will show a map on where they are.
No, I am still a little sick,(congestion) but I don't have sore throught like I did 2 days ago.
See ya~

-80

Gresh96 said...

Too bad you're still a little sick. That's awesome hat you just got Metus. I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Can you try to get more people to come to my blog? Thanks.

Gresh96

Gresh96 said...

How did you make that link thing to all of the BTM episodes??
I need to know for my story thing.

Gresh96 said...

Hey Onewa80,
Part 2 is out on my blog. Check it out.

Onewa80 said...

Coooool.

-80

Bioduel said...

MATA NUI!

Bioduel said...

MATA NUI!!!