Tuesday, March 10, 2009

AN OUTRAGE! THIS ISN'T OVER!

onew80 just to let you know carabu and neos123141 arnt the onley ones treing to destroy rocos blog take me for example im treing to wreck his blog to thers a hole other bloggers treing to delite his blog toso i suggjust you tell roco to delite his own blog so he dousent have to suffer ps. you will never protect roco and were onley doing whats best for blogers couse roco dusent desurve to be a bloger if you want to talk to me somore just comment on the first post on my blog see ya

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED ON THE PREVIOUS POST!!!!!
HIS NAME IS CASEY! HE WANTS TO DESTROY ROCO'S BLOG!!!!!

you will never protect roco and were onley doing whats best for blogers couse roco dusent desurve to be a bloger if you want to talk to me somore just comment on the first post on my blog

I DOUBT IT. YOU WILL NEVER DO THAT!
GUYS! JUST TO SAY NEOS AND CARABU ARE GOOD NOW AND I CAN SORTA UNDERSTAND THEM BUT OH MY GOSH! THIS GUY REALLY IS BAD.
HELP US DEFEND ROCO!!!!
PLEASE POST!
(BTM will be posted tomorrow)

-80

6 comments:

casadia said...

uugghh i just wanted to save rocos blog why are u doing this im treing to do good onew just look at my blog plz i want to stop

casadia said...

plz stop it onew im not bad i already told those peaple not to help plz stop and carabu is not good go to my blog for more information

Steven said...

:0! Why, why would you say that Onewa80. Now I know who's the real enemy! Roco has been our friend for such a long time and now and you want to destroy all his work into that blog. I don't think I can be anyone's friend until this fighting stops. This fight has changed us. And if Roco's blog gos then all my blogs go! And I won't ever make another one again or contact anyone!


-Steven

casadia said...

I WANT TO STOP ROCO I WANT BE FREINDS I DONT WANT TO BE ENEMIES PLZ ROCO I DONT WANT TO FIGHT :(

flagster said...

ONEWA,YOUR BEING DUMB,WHAT DID ROCO EVER DO?

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

I AM NOT REMOING HIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!