Friday, March 13, 2009

Why? I mean just- WHY???

Why can't we all just get along?
It's not that hard! We all just wanna get this dark time OVER with. And I don't see any reason why not. And I'm hearing rumors, and it just makes me frustrated. That's now really sad. Everyone, sign the treaty when you post a comment(just post you name) If you agree:
1. I will not harm anyone
2. We can all get along
3. I will be nicer
4. LET'S JUST GET THIS OVER WITH!!!
(If you don't sign you're okay, just if you agree!)
Now, I wanna be done with this. It makes my head hurt.
Will you bad people change? Won't these meanies just STOP? Why will some people not get along? We all just wanna have fun, yet some people are spoiling it. I WANT TO HAVE FUN, AND SO DO YOU. SO,(lots of people are good, this is for the mean people)JUST STOP BEING UNKIND! WE ALL WANT PEACE.
Please sign your name for the treaty. I'll write who did here:
1. Onewa80
2. Rebsingh
3. frogboy 96 (chris)
4. Pteprocks
5. neos123141
6. Steven (Comic Guy)
7. Roco (Shawn)
8. candy bar
9. shaun(flagster)
10. Gresh96

Okay? Great. I hope it'll stop.
Please post and sign,

-80

18 comments:

Claire said...

REBSINGH IS IN FAVOR!

*Salutes*
Im always nice. You know that! :D

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

frogboy 96 (chris)

Pteprocks said...

Pteprocks

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

neos123141

clubpenguin lover said...

Steven (Comic Guy)

Anonymous said...

Roco (Shawn) But I still have faith in Casey no matter how much you hate him.

Squiddy said...

candy bar

Onewa80 said...

Roco... don't bring it up...

-80

flagster said...

i'll sign

shaun(flagster)
i'm grounded for getting a D on my report card(everything else was great) so sorry

Gresh96 said...

I'm in on the treaty.

SpanishFan16 said...

PokeGlatorian420 (Ayan)

Sammy said...

Sammy



(pteprocks real name is james)(cliks Email follow-up comments to stephenandsam2009@wowway.com)

casadia said...

casey and carabu is spreading rumors about me still treing to dellite rocos blog CARABU IT IS OVER!!! and ps u rock cheese and pie roco

Bioduel said...

xander0077

Pteprocks said...

Onewa, please remove Sammy's comment, it has personal info about me.

funk king said...

my email is hollystrock@yahoo.com so add me

Mastermatt said...

Mastermatt!!!!!!!!!
(Matt)

Sammy said...

Samuel is my real name