Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bionicle-The mission pt 4

OKAY! Here it is! and you can skip to the bottom to see mark...
Skrall: Heh. Watching them is so amusing.
Skrall: When I'm done, I'll see to Tuma that raanu will be sold to the bone hunters. Or, better yet... make a bet in the arena. Isn't that right-
Skrall: -Raanu?
Raanu: Ugh! In the name of Vulcanus, put me down!
Skrall: I doubt it.
Malum: Fine. If we can't kill you, we'll kill your friend in the Iconox village. Strakk, is it?
Skrall: What?
Skrall:What a perfect plan! Once Strakk is dead, Iconox will be vunerable, and will fall to the skrall! I think I'll join them.
Raanu: *gasp* We're so high up!
Skrall: Which is exactly why I chose this spot. Ready to become a bargining chip?
Berix: Uhh, guys? I see malum and vorox. They're climbing up there...
Gresh: We were so close! Now they're on to destroy Strakk...
Tarix: We must pursue!
Berix: I know a short cut...
Gresh&Tarix: You do???
Berix: Yes. the way their going, It'll take weeks. I know a way that'll take days.
Malum: PERFECT! We'll follow them...

???: But, sadly, Vulcanus will fall to the bone hunters.
Tarix: SKRALL!
Skrall: Yes. And I challenge one of you to the arena.

Skrall: And that would be you, Gresh.
Gresh: Me??? But, you have nothing I want!
Skrall: Oh, really? How about-
Skrall: -RAANU!
Raanu: Help...
Everyone: Raanu!!!
Gresh: Fine.
Tarix: Gresh, you'll lose! YOU can't fight skrall, alone!
Gresh: Fine, then. Hey, Skrall! How about two on two?
Skrall: Ok. Heh heh heh...

TO BE CONTINUED..
Sorry it was so late. LOTS of things postponed it.

PLEASe post,

-80