Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bionicle-The mission pt 5

WOW. After a long time of post-poning, I'VE GOT IT!
(before the battle)
Gresh: Hey, Skrall, the battle is two on two. Where's your partner?
Skrall: Why, he's right over there.
Malum: He's discovered us!
Tarix and Gresh: Malum?!
Tarix: Tell me why I shouldn't kill you now.
Malum: Because you do want vulcanus saved, remember?
Gresh: fine. we'll see you in the arena...
Rannu: *sigh* what has happened? My fate is being decided to 4 people...
(later)
Berix: Will the fighters please come out to the arena floor?
Berix: alright. Hit the apponent's can, they lose one point. Hit the opponent, lose two life points.
FIGHT!
Everyone: Errrgh!
Skrall: Too bad. You have no hope! When I win, with no Raanu, Vulcanus will surely fall to the-
*KABLAMMMMMMMMMM*
Skrall: Bone Hunters...?
Fero: Hello, everyone. I didn't miss the battle, did I?
Fero: But, of course, killing you is not why I'm here.
Raanu: What???
Raanu: Urkf!
Fero: THIS is my intention.
Gresh: What are doing over there? C'mon and help Raanu!
Malum: Why? It'll be fun to watch.
Gresh: Okay, Tarix, I guess we're on our own.
Tarix: Oh. Great.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Like it?
Please post,

-80

4 comments:

Claire said...

That was... Well... AMAZING! You have a really cool storyline right there! Good job Onewa!


~Rebby

Onewa80 said...

Thanks.

-80

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

i liked it because, you have ferro!

casadia said...

i dont get bionicles no efence but ther dumb and a waste of your money