Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bionicle-The mission pt 2

Cool title, huh?
Berix: "Welcome back! While you were gone, both power levels were reduced to one.
Now, up to live! Malum and Gresh face off!"
"Malum goes first! He fires!
Gresh blocks! But... Where is the thornax going?
It bounces off the arena (Chest :) wall!

IT NAILS MALUM!!!!
I NOW PRONOUNCE THAT GRESH IS THE WINNER! MALUM LOSES!




20 minutes later...


Berix: Man, I'd better get back to the tajun village before night falls.
Vorox: HISSSSSSS!!!
Berix: What...?!
???: Well well well. Look who we found.
Berix: MALUM!!!
Malum: That's right.

Malum: Now. I don't want to kill you, unless you do things my way. I'm the winner. You obviously can't see that.
Berix: What? Gresh beat you! You can't do this!
Malum: I'm sure you want to reconsider. Now. Who won?
TO BE CONTINUED...

Now, what did I tell ya?
The next one requiers different sets. (Tarix, Skrall, and Raanu)
So, It may look bad for Berix now, but... well, lets just say this:

Gresh: Tarix! Help!
Tarix: a little tied up in the moment!
Malum: Heh. I knew I was better.
Berix: No, and you never will be!

So, now wait untill saturday to see the next chapter!
Please post comments,

-80

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome that was soooo cool!
P.S. You just lef the meebo chat thing while I was on please get there I'm on there now

Mastermatt said...

oh no!

Mastermatt said...

There's a peny on the floor