Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bionicle

Okay. Seeing Pteprocks with bionicle made me have to release my inner toa (a toa is a protector who protects the matoran villigers). BIONICLE IS VERY VERY AWESOME. I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH IT WHEN IT STARTED IN 2001. IT(along side with funkeys) IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVIROTE TOY EVER(so is funkeys).
I haven't been talking about much of it, because it hasn't come out with new stuff lately.
BUT NOW A NEW BIONICLE UNIVERSE HAS OPENED UP. BARA MANGA.
So now, when I get some glatorians, I will be posting more about bionicle.
BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'LL STOP POSTING ABOUT UBFUNKEYS.

So, plus, that is the origin of my username. Onewa is a turaga(he used to be a toa, but toa turn into a turaga when they sacrafice their power or complete their desteny) who lives (again) on metru nui. His toa form looks very cool so I made my name after him. The number 80 sounded cooler with it.
all my usernames (except webkinz) are onewa80.
Although, Onewa80 is a different person. And he is me in bionicle form.
BIONICLE ROCKZ.
Please comment,

-80

No comments: