Saturday, January 3, 2009

Very Rare Pack Review.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to target with my mom, and I was at the funkeys. No very rare pack. Depressed, I went down more of the isle. And, there it was. In all it's glory.
And now I OWN IT!
It is very true about only 12000 produced, because mine was the 7909th one.
Here it is:
the package:
I was suprised to find out it was a curved box.Which mad it all the more COOLER.

What was inside it:

FUNKEYS!!!!!

No duh, funkeys.
Amazingly, they jiggle. when I first held the pack at the store, I was a little upset cause I thought they were bobble heads. It was just not very good packaging.

So yeah, That's pretty much it.
Please comment,

-80

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooooooo cool your so lucky I really want one (I want a green dot too but) That is soooo cool!

Sammy said...

dose it come with marshol or did you open it yet

Onewa80 said...

No. Marshall is just in the backround.

-80

MichaelTalkz said...

What up with the jesus poll nothing against it or wrong with it I love him to BUT ITS SUPER RANDOM!
And you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Onewa80 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.