Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Evacuate! Evacuate! LOL.

My class was interupted during math (Hallelugah!!) so the princible could tell my teacher there was a snow storm going on, and it was supposted to get worse over time. My class was excited, and I was pumped cause it felt like we were about to be hit by an extreme worse-than-worse storm, and we were being evacuated at the last second. And now I'm home, and the sun is shining. LOL.
I just got two thornax stews, and I'm out of thornaxes. CLICK!!! CLICK ON MY THORNAX PLANTS BEFORE YOU RUN OUT OF VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!
:P
So, yeah. Oh, and I have LOTS of make up work to do. Even now I have to go do it.
Wish me luck. ;(
Okay, problem one. Multiply these fractions to...

-80

2 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

LOL!!! Way lucky!

PS. I tryed adding you to my buddy list but you declined. <:( My name is Vlurp111.

Onewa80 said...

Oh!! AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW MMMMMMAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!
I didn't know that was you! I'll get on now...

-80