Friday, June 5, 2009

Word of... stuff.(COULD YOU ALL READ THIS... PLEASE!)

(UPDATED!!! IF YOU READ IT BE4 READ IT AGAIN!)
Well, as you know(duh) I haven't posted much.
Well... I don't know what to write about. I've hit a writer's block. Which is strangles the creative material out of you. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THE STRANGLE-NESS! But seriously, I DO wanna do some last things before I go. Of, right. I'm taking a small absence until I find stuff to write about(once I get ideas). And here are other stuff:

BIONICLE THE MISSION:
Well, I know what will happen next(4 chaps left, I think) and will... stop it until the update comes. Sorry, but... well... yeah. :(

CLUB PENGUIN:
SO MANY UPDATES IT'S HARD TO KEEP UP WITH!!!!!!!

UB FUNKEYS:
I DO have some funkey stories. I might post them later.

OTHER STUFF: Well... I bet you all forgot about me. but if you wanna contact me, go on www.bzpower.com and look for "Onewa80: toa of power". private Messege me and we'll talk.
During my absence I'll write down ideas for my blog, and here's the date I'll be coming back:
6-16-09(June 16, 2009)

You guys rock. See you later. and DARN PRAY FOR A NEW STINKING UPDATE ON UB FUNKEYS!!!!!! :P(I JUST GOT MATA NUI AND GELU!!!!!!!!!!!)

-80

4 comments:

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

fianlly you posted too! i made a bionicle story too. it's remake, that all glatorian and glatorian legends have new parts, weopons,armors and other stuff!

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

I was gonna make a post on my blog of all the people who gave up and left blogger. You were on that list Onewa. But I guess I'll hold out a while longer.

Mastermatt said...

WHAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!YOU can't leave!!!!
I won't believe it!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i do