Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Paradox Green Funkey Review!(part 1)

Woo hoo! I got all 4 Paradox Green funkeys! And here are their reviews, part 1. Here's Mulch and Ace together, looking awesome. Their ears, which are obviously different than the normal funkey ears, feel smooth, and it feels good to hold.

Here's Rastro and Tadd, the Very rare forms. Which are the only very rare forms out in stores right now.

Here's the back of Ace and Mulch with the Blustry turbine on Mulch and the Prototype Jetpack on Ace.



Here's the front of Ace and Mulch with their toys on. I was suprised to find out that they really did have toys with them. I was always hoping funkeys would come with toys some day. Sadly, theturbine and jetpack do not show up on the funkey in the game.
Here's the turbine and Jetpack off of Mulch and Ace.



The jetpack and turbine also go on other funkeys, and they actually stay on the original funkeys better than the game creators.

On the back of the game creator packaging, the funkey's outline is pererated so you can take them out easyer- plus it makes a nice little stand for them, too.
As you can see, the game creator packaging is LARGER than the normal packaging.

The normal funkey packaging is way different. It doesn't pop out as the game creator packaging and the original funkey packaging- plus the design is different.
And look how thin the packaging is! I never thought mattel would make it this small.


And, I am proud to announce, My new funkey family picture!!! Yay!

Well, that's all.
Please comment,
-80

8 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Nice review. I can't really agree or disagree with it all untill I get ace and mulch for myself, but I still like it. :D Anyway congrats on getting all 4!

Claire said...

Lol! AWEOSME DUDE!!! *hugz* that is so cool. xD xD xD Your camera makes everything that is red, pink! Tadds eyes, lips, hands, and feet are PINK!!! :D:D:D Well thats all Lawl. BYez! :)>-

Zoomix said...

I need Mulch and Ace so badly!!good pictures.

PS, Your camera also turns oranges red as well as red to pink :)

Onewa80 said...

I know. That's the camera's flash, lol. Plus I already saved Paradox Green, which I'll post about...... sometime this week. :P

-80

Squiddy said...

Awesome review onewa!!!

Fallen Soldier said...

Awesome Man. Great Job. And Also. So many people in the forums are saying they have normal tadd and normal rastro. Man they are stupid. Well I gtg outside. Some people in my school are fighting over this girl. Man It's funny watching them beat up each=other. Oh great. My teacher is here. Bye

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

k....

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the funkeystown adventure pack. I am looking all over the internet for one but cant find one thats cheap enough.