Monday, August 31, 2009

Sorry

Look, I know I haven't been posting much. I know I missed my OWN party. But it's because, well, one of my cats are dying and me and my parents are doing all we can to make his last few weeks nice. His name is willow, he's 18 years old and my parents have had him every year of their marrige. I apologize, the pary's postponed until further notice. I also got loot, and I saved paradox green, which I will post (hopefully)soon. And I have some bionicle news, that if I don't post tomorrow will be out of date.

Thank you for understanding. Contact me in the chat room any time.

-80

2 comments:

Claire said...

You quit... Its ok.... But now carabu is annoying me...

:'(

And just so you know lizard was dot... And I got a lizard... I hope you feel better I prayed for you to have happiness after willow passed away... :(

Ray/No.Minus said...

Aw...
I really hope your cat doesn't die...
I like cats...
I'll pray for him.

:(