Friday, July 31, 2009

Funkey Troop: Chapter two pt. one

Although people didn't like the funkey troop mini-series I made, I still wanted to do it. One, cause it's FUN. Two, I keep getting these great ideas and they won't stop coming! So I'll have to unleash them on you. Lol.

Almost there...


Peace was running tword the Tadd Pad, dodging every funkey, every tree branch, and every leaf. He absolutely HAD to get there.


As he entered the game room, there were tadds everywhere. Peace looked around to see if he could find who he was looking for, but no luck.


Finally, he saw who he was looking for. A Very rare Tadd with his Rare tadd brother were sitting next to the Game room's store. He ran over to them and opened his backpack.


"Hey! Hey!" Peace called over. The two tadd brothers turned and saw peace running tword them.



"Sorry I wasn't able to give this to you after so long. The great disaster post poned my chances of selling it to you." Peaced searched around in his backpack. The Rare Tadd spoke. "Oh, that's fine. We were playing lily tadd tiles while waiting for you." Peace looked up. "THAT long? I mean, how could you play that game for so long?"

"When we weren't, we helped Doc with the Gnomon tree." The tadd replied. "Oh, well that makes seince.... Ah ha!"

A tadd familiar poped out of the bag and swirled around the Very Rare tadd, who did not look amused. "please excuse my brother. He does not like waiting for so long." "Well, I apologoze, but the great disaster was not my fault, you know." "Hrumph." The very rare tadd looked away.

"Oh, kay? Well, I've got to go now." Peace turned to the door. "Wait!" The rare tadd caught up to him. "It is the time of year where I must travel across terripinia to find the perfect place to stay. May I walk out of the door with you?" Peace looked at him for a moment. "Fine, why not."

As they got out of the door, Leaf, an adventerus Mulch was waiting for Peace next to the door. "there you are. don't think after not seeing you for what felt like an eternity will stop you from hanging out with me." Leaf gave him a Take-that-I-so-pwned-you look.

The tadd looked at Leaf. "what is your name?' he stuck out his hand."Leaf. What's yours?" "Mine? Oh. Croak." Leaf shook his hand.

Peace looked at Leaf. "Oh. Leaf. I'm going to need you for something." He took out a portal jammer.

"Oh... oh YES!!!" Leaf jumped up and down and snatched the jammer. "Whatever it is, if it involves blowing henchman up or knocking them off a cliff I am IN!" Croak cocked his head. "wait... what did you do?"

"Kick henchman BUTT! THAT'S what we did." Croak looked at Peace. "Seriously? Are you an advenrturer?" Peace shruged. "Well, yeah. All we did was take down the henchlord-" "Can I come with you?" Croak held his hands together with delight.

Peace looked at him again. He looked at Leaf. Then, to his suprise, a henchman 2.0 ran right at them. "Sure! Sure whatever but right now we'd better RUN!"

Please post on what you think.

-80

No comments: