Saturday, July 11, 2009

Loot+New Funkey+Other stuff=AWESOMENESS

Look! I got a new funkey: RARE DYER! Which means...
I got Leaf and Peace in the same shot! Yay! I'm working on a banner for the storys, and I'm also curious on what's gonna win the poll over there to the right, if I should continue making Funkey troops. And, with my new LOOT, a mood with a funkey familiar is the BOMB for my funkey! Check it out:





Ok. I also want to introduce a new line of funkey coolness: PARADOX GREEN FUNKEYS WITH PORTAL JAMMERS!








I'll get more, but I'm out of jammers...
Please post,
-80







7 comments:

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

you got ace?!!

Onewa80 said...

No, I used Portal jammers.

-80

Fallen Soldier said...

Nice pictures Onewa80, I especially liked the one where you got Leaf and Peace in the same shot.

Fallen Soldier said...

Hey Onewa80 I've started my story Reawakining Story. Nice UB Funkeys pictures by the way.

Onewa80 said...

Thanks. I'll check it out.

-8o

Fallen Soldier said...

Next episode of my story is up.

Gresh96 said...

post the pics onewa80