Saturday, July 4, 2009

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT A CHILL UP YOUR SPINE

Ok, This is focused on te HENCHMAN 2.0! The scariest creeps who ever lived... And! on the bright side, I got a mulch review! Ok, PICTURES!I was correct, Paradox green could be destroyed if they complete their mission. I HEREBY VOW TO STOP THEM AND SAVE PARADOX GREEN! Even though Neos123141,(Awesome person) Frogboy(Other awesome person) And Megabomble(Another awesome person) saw me be scared out of my wits about those guys, I'm gonna do something about it! *Throws stick at hencman and henchman kicks my butt* Ok, that didn't work.....
Cause the guy that fixed my computer did something to it in which I can't get anymore pictures, I can't do the mulch review. But I'll do it in the next post.
HAPPY 4th Of july!!!
Have fun blowing stuff up!
Please post,
-80

8 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Happy 4th! And I am a great person aren't I!

Onewa80 said...

lol
You're AWESOME! Lol

-80

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

I noticed what vr sprocket had to say on my blog's chat room. I got a little upset. :( They could have atleast said in somewhere else.

Onewa80 said...

I know, he's pretty mean.

-80

Fallen Soldier said...

Onewa80 you're an awesome Blogger, because you have tons of followers, You have a lot of friends and pretty much you're Blog is one of the most fantastic Blogs I've seen. frogboy 96/ vlurp111 you're Blog is great too.

Onewa80 said...

Woah... thanks man! :D

that's really nice of you!

-80

Fallen Soldier said...

Hey Onewa80, I've currently in the production of making My Reawakining of Sokore Story. If you would comment on If it's good or needs a bit of an improvement, I'll be glad to hear it. I've posted some pictures of the Story.

Onewa80 said...

Ok, sure.

-80