Sunday, July 19, 2009

What's wrong with hacking?

Look! I got mulch:

Awesome right? Now here's the sad part: I hacked him. Yes, I, Onewa80, hacked. For the first time. EVER. But, it's not really a mulch. It's ub. That's sad.

You may be wondering, "Hacking is bad!" or "hacking is HARD!". Accutally, no. this hack isn't hard. But yes, hacking isn't good. But not bad, either. Truthfully, I don't wanna do it again. This is a easy hack that Neos123242 and Rebsingh taught me. It is very fun and easy to make everything back to normal again. I advise you to stay away from hacks, but also, if you're bored, use them if you want to. Nothing wrong with them, except for cheating.

-80

7 comments:

Jairo said...

im not sure if this happens with you, but when i do that hack(yes, i know how to do it)it still counts as the other funkey that i switched it with., does it happen with you?

Onewa80 said...

Yeah. That's a side effect of the hack, cause it really isn't the funkey.

-80

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

yeah it does not have the other funkey's effect.

Gresh96 said...

ONEWA80 Please post the pics now!

ƒυηкιкιƒℓυяяу said...

I did this with my Funkey too... I tested every Funkey in there...

Cinderrack said...

cAn you post the directions?

Jairo said...

you know i always put my racer x funkey and switch it with a bandit or angus, then i go to a chat romm and people just put the exited smileys!