Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Paradox green's paradox

Ok. I don't need to read your minds to know that most of you out there want Paradox Green funkeys. And I do, too. But WHEN? When are they coming out?

We have heard things about target, that they DO infact have a rack labled "Tool funkeys", which is the paradox funkeys. (I am going to target on saturday-I think 18 days after the update is plenty of time)My friend, did, though, say(He's seven, though) that he went to target and saw ubfunkeys packeging that matched my discription. Blue, oddly shaped, and big. He said yes, and he saw a funkey that had solar pannels for ears(Mulch, maybe?), he said there was only ONE left, and then he started talking about hidden realm.

And they are available for pre-order, but a radica lady said that they just put that up there cause they knew it was coming soon, but had no idea when, so it could take a long time.

If anybody has any sightings of these awesome funkeys in stores, let me know.

Please post,

-80

13 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Well when I went to target my self there was an empty spot that said tool funkeys. If what your saying is true, then I just missed mulch or ace. :( Who knows for sure though. We'll probably just have to wait it out.

BTW how far away is your target? Why do you have to wait so long to visit a store?

Jairo said...

well im going to target maby tommorra'. ill see if i can find (and by find i mean buy) anything.

ƒυηкιкιƒℓυяяу said...

Wow. This sort of happened before but with Tank way before the DO update... And I believe he was six...

Onewa80 said...

Frogboy: I'm about seven minutes away from it :P

Jario: I hope so! I'm hoping for confirmation on these things.

-80

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

does it take long for making a little figrue?!!

Fallen Soldier said...

Not really, but Paradox Green is very special. They've probably already made it. By the way, I'm already looking for those Funkeys.

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Who isn't ShadowSokore?

Anonymous said...

paradox green is special it probally takes longer with the game creators cause to build your game...and they dont want to reales the other funkeys yet cause they want to do it all at once... hopfully i will go to target....this weekend and find some i have 95$!!

plus they are diff erent shped then other funkeys.....

Onewa80 said...

Bad news: I went to target. NO tool funkey racks and NO paradox.

-80

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Bummer :(

Fallen Soldier said...

Hey frogboy96, was your comment Who isn't ShadowSokore a compliment? Sorry If I bothered you.

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

There's no need to be sorry ShadowSokore. I didn't mean my comment in a mean way, if that's what you thought. Sorry. I meant we're in the same boat. Everyone is looking for any signs of paradox green. Hope that's the answer to your question.

Jairo said...

when i went to the target i almost always go to (located on highway 111, and near upercrust pizza...) there was a nothing. but im going to wal*mart (save money, live better!) tonight, maby ill find some luck there.