Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Weird story and dyer update.

Look at this weird story I wrote. Roco noticed that my master lox's ears(They look more like eyebrows) were ripped off, so I wrote this:

"Doctor Bones! doctor bones!"
"What is it, nurse gabby?"
"We have a special patiant!"
"Who?"
"It's-(Organ music playing in the background) Master lox!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Well, what's his problem? Like I care."
"His ears are missing!"
"I thought they were Eyebrows..."
"Whatever. We need to get him to the emergancy enemy room!"
"No, we must treat him like the native who lost his little feathers On his head...."
"No!"
"Yes."
(Throws master lox out of the 20'th story window)
"A job well done, doctor bones!"
"Yes, nurse gabby."

and another little thing.
If you're with me in a chat room, and a normal, rare or very rare dyer is there, I will IMEDDIATLY do this:
I do that cause I love dyer. He is awesometacular.
please post,

-80

7 comments:

Mike Bozzo said...

OMG lol again i've seen you do that plenty of times LOL they might think ur weird! :P

Click Replay said...

and later ...sirsir we have a speicel hum... thing what is it Oparh Wimphey do away with her ...later oparph falls out of 20th foor . and fall on m.lox and blows up.

Onewa80 said...

LOL.

-80

IB said...

Hey Onewa im Zity in holler chat

P.S in funkeys

Anonymous said...

Zity got it and Onewa80 is soooooooooooo right he is awesometacular! :D
-FUnk on :*

Nibbie24 said...

I feel that i saw you in hollers chat to I'm pringle8 but my friend has my holler so i can't go in

Onewa80 said...

Okay. I'll ask you to be my buddy...

-80