Monday, December 22, 2008

Okay, Here it is!

I'm on hold right now...

Okay! I've got her!

She said that the server is expeirencing some confeusion and problems, and it should lift up tomorow.

I also asked about the little thing near the lotus sanctuary(see previous posts) and the mysterious button and I'm hold for that...

Okay, she's back!

She said that the mysterious button and the place on the wall are part of different updates, and she can't tell me.

and I asked her again about what the pic of Kane with his hat off giving you back the moon gem.
And how many times you have to play games to earn shards, I'm on hole once more...

She also said that you have to play the game more and it'll all play out.
And to get shards, it depends on the points you get.

Wootness! Hope that helps!

Oh, yeah, and thanks to the person I talked too. I don't know if she wants me to tell her name on here...
But, thanks!

And on other news, Always wanted to make your own portal? Well now you can! Here:


-80

No comments: