Thursday, December 25, 2008

A VERY FUNKEY CHRISTMAS!

I got 9 new funkey for Christmas.
Check it out:
Rare waggs(I already have the normal one):
Tank: (YAHOO!!!!)
Very Rare!!!! Berger:
Holler:
Vlurp:
Ptep(Rare):
Gabby:
Boggle:
And Sprout:
I'll post an updated pic of my funkey family later.
Now, I have 30 funkeys!!!!
Please comment,
Merry Christmas,
Feliz Navidad,
Or however you spell that,
Merry Christmas,
I'm stalling so I can stay on the compeuter,
Merry Christmas...

-80
PS: did I say Feliz Navidad yet?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you did. I gots me some new Funkeys too :D I got a VR Dyer, R Berger, Funkiki Island AP, a Waggs doll, VR Stich, and a VR Tiki :D Merry Christmas and...
-Funk on
P.S. Me's gots me's my NOG :D :3

Blog Author said...

Sounds like it was an awesomely very funkey christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Onewa80 said...

Thanks Robyn.
I LOVESS ME'S my's eggnogs aswells!

-80

Sammy said...

i got the funkeys tane AP with M M H and B