Thursday, June 3, 2010

So.. it's not..?

**THIS IS FROM AN UNRELIABLE SOURCE SO DO NOT TAKE THE INFO BELOW SERIOUSLY**

Ever heard of "Soccer Smash"?

My friend says his dad worked on funkeys(Still is, for some reason) and says there's a hack or something for Twinx's game. It's called soccer smash and the cheat will not be released until 2011... weird. The friend I got this from is not the oldest friend I know, so he could have gotten it mixed up or something...

But we'll see what happens. I might be forgetting something(like if everyone already knows), but.... is it...?

-80


4 comments:

ƒυηкιкιƒℓυяяу said...

That makes me happy and hopeful. :) Please put this pic on the sidebar of your blog. :P http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vakpxx&s=6 and the recent petition link. http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveUb/

Anonymous said...

Well thanks, Onewa. Sounds cool :)
I noticed you have my HELP UB picture on your sidebar. Thanks for supporting it :)

Anonymous said...

soccer smash? i think i saw the cheat on youtube. its cool . REALLY COOL
-dm2000

Mike Bozzo said...

saveeeee funkeys man leates do ittttttttt :D

-Mfunk