Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hero Factory

So everyone pretty much knows what Lego is replacing bionicle with, right? It's Hero factory. "We build heros." Weird. I'm probably gonna buy one or two to see how they are, what their little "abilities" are, and such.

I also downloaded Mata Nui Online Game from 2001. Just saying, if anyone needs help on that game, it was easy to beat and I'd love to help.

But here's the promo for "Hero Factory:"


Looks kinda cool. We'll see what happens with them.

-80

6 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

looks just like bionicle...

Alec said...

I know right?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mastermatt said...

I went to a bionicle web site and it showed hero factory!They have names like (at least for the heros)jimmie stringer,mark surge,ect.And the super bad guy is von nebula go to http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=4538
for mor info.
-roll on

Gresh96 said...

Hi guys! I'm back! haven't been here for a while but i have big stuff planned for my blog www.bionicleglatorian.blogspot.com
go look at my latest post.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.