Friday, November 27, 2009

Bionicle: Epilogue

Bzpower just announced that the Lego company will not be making any more bioincle sets after the just-newly-released- Bionicle Stars.

They will, however, be making a new toy from the makers of BIONICLE for younger children. Not much high hopes for that, but hey. It's lego. Let's see what it is before we let it go.

But they WILL keep the storyline going at www.bioniclestory.com . Don't know why, because I never visit the site anyway and the toys were the WHOLE THING of bionicle.

So what to do with my blog? I'm thinking of switching to Halo from Xbox. Why? Cause it's awesome(In my opinion).

I feel like starting a petition, but it's like using a feather to stop an oncoming train at 200 mph.



Should I keep blogging about bionicle's story line? Or Let it go or move on to halo? Or should I just blog about both? I'm confused. Comment below.(ANYBODY CAN COMMENT.)

-80

2 comments:

Gresh96 said...

Keep doing BIONICLE. The story is still going because they will (according to Greg F.) most likely bring BIONICLE back aroiund 2011 or 2012. Greg F. also said that the new line that will replace BIONICLE will have a story like BIONICLE and it will have kind of the same looking sets. KEEP BLOGGING ABOUT BIONICLE. DON'T GIVE UP ONEWA80.
P.S. That petition thing is a good idea. write it up and i'll sign it.

Onewa80 said...

Nah I won't. TOo much hassle.

WOOT! GO GREG F!

-80